Texas Roadhouse Desserts Menu With Prices
|Texas Roadhouse Desserts Menu||Price||Calories|
|Granny’s Apple Classic
Homestyle slice of apple pie topped with vanilla ice cream and honey cinnamon caramel sauce
Slice of classic New York-style cheesecake topped with strawberry sauce and whipped cream
|Big Ol’ Brownie
Chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce
Texas Roadhouse Granny’s Apple Classic
➥ Texas Roadhouse apple pie is an absolute hit with a delicious homemade pie, served warm, decorated with a massive chunk of vanilla-flavored ice cream And a caramel sauce made of honey & cinnamon.
➥ There’s no need to take it out when You can make it at home!
➥ Homestyle Slice of apple pie topped with vanilla ice cream And honey cinnamon caramel sauce.
Also check out the popular Texas Roadhouse Menu With Prices:-
- 4 pounds of Granny Smith Apples, about 8 cups chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 cup white sugar, plus1 teaspoon, divided
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 deep-dish, premade pie crusts
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of water or milk
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
Caramel sauce (makes 2 cups)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 1 cup honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Add the lemon zest and juice to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in 1 cup of the sugar and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix thoroughly.
- Wash, peel, core, and slice the apples. Add to the bowl and toss until well coated.
- Pour the prepared apples into one of the deep-dish pie crusts.
- Remove the second crust from its dish and place it over the apple mixture.
- Fold it under the bottom crust and crimp the pie edges with your fingers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the water and egg to make the egg wash.
- Brush the egg wash on the top of the pie crust.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sugar and make decorative 4 to 5 slits to let the steam escape when baking.
- Place in the oven and bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until the apples are soft and the crust is golden brown. Use a toothpick to make sure the apples are tender. Remove from heat and let rest on a wired rack to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- While the pie is baking, prepare the caramel sauce. Add all the caramel sauce ingredients, EXCEPT heavy cream, to a saucepan and warm over medium-low heat, stirring continuously until the sugar has dissolved completely and the mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in the heavy cream and cook for about 1 more minute until the cream is well combined with the caramel.
- Remove from heat and let the sauce cool. As it cools, it will become thicker.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream, if desired.